What's new

Little Towns in Christmas Decorations (III)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Town 2:

First: two photos of the "blue hour" (nowadays shortly after 4 in the afternoon)
1.
120532012.jpg


2.
120532010.jpg



Shops in Town 2 are not much bigger than those in Town 1...
3.
120532002.jpg


4.
120534793.jpg


5.
120532000.jpg
 
What a fun series! There is a small German village about an hour from here and I can see why Aubrey gets nostalgic when we drive by. I would really love to come for a visit one day, you live in a lovely town!
 
I agree - this is a great series you have going, LaFoto!

Here, the fourth one is my fave of the group. :thumbup: Colorful, fun composition!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Mind you, this is not "my town". This is a place some 10 miles down the road.
And the other town I am presenting in other threads is not "my town", either, but the town where I shop and sing (:D), about 4 miles in the other direction... and then there is the town where there is the pool. That one is about 12 miles down the road, through Town 1 and further on :). Hard to understand, right?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
For Terri, so you can see where "my place" is compared to "Town 2", which we can see here (in the fog, mind), and where I took more photos yesterday (plus photos taken in "Pool Town", all to be shown to you as yet, if you want me to)

AMapD.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom