finally went over and took some pix
carrera_rear.jpg

ferrari_355.jpg

ferrari_emb.jpg

m3_emb.jpg

mercedes_hood.jpg

porsche_rear_window.jpg

porsche_rim.jpg

one day i think i'll ask one of the guys if he can take me over to the mall near by so i can get some alone shots. parking garages rock!!!
hope yall like 'em let me know what ya'll think

The second and last ones are my favs of the bunch. I would recommend running the second one thru neatimage to clear up some of the pixels though. might also look at removing the street light too.

controlz i dig some of your pics here!

#1 doesn't speak alot to me, but i can see what you were going for. I think the horizontal lines chop this pic up into sections a bit to much.

# 2 i think this is the best composed and most striking here. Initially my preference would have been to crop the shot off at the end but then it would have affected some of sky. One thing thats helps me is to set up shots on a tripod because it makes me concentrate more whats inside the frame. Also the horizon is ever so barely uneven but that can be easily fixed. Aside from that, this pic has the definitive 'Wow' factor, the sky the colours are wonderful! Looks like the car was dropped from the heavens. Great job on this one mate!

#3 Nice clean shot, would go in closer. Another idea is to get some colour in the reflection. You don't have to necessarily see what that reflection is, but some colour would be nice here.

#4 Would like to see a greater depth of field here.

#5. I know i'll get flack for saying this, but I LOVE this shot!!! I think its my favourite. How many folks will take pics of a benz with bird poop on it? Ahh i love your style mate! If only you didn't have the pole in the back window, but this and number 2 are my favourite shots!. A bit of satuation boost might be helpful on this as well. Do you use a polarising filter?

#6 same comments from #1 apply here.

#7 Cool angle, wish i could read the sign in the front better. Another thing you can do here is have a play with the reflection in the the side of the car. That would be a nice subtle touch here.. perhaps some girl in a bikini :D just a thought!

Very cool stuff controlz, good to have ya posting here mate!

Hey mark, I think that "bird poop" is just the reflection of the light on top of the pole. I could be wrong but that is what I think.

thanks yall
i agree with all that has been said
and yes it's the light not p00p13 which would be funny
i hate chrome refletions just as much but....

i have more i may cut them up and post a collection of all the cars on ths site

lata

Most reactions

Back