Local VW Meet

theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.ravenphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What a tease. I was hoping for a thread of classic bugs ;)

Oh nice pics, I like VW, my mom has the Golf and my sister the Polo but honestly nothing can compete with Alfa Romeo Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaa :hail:

Oh nice pics, I like VW, my mom has the Golf and my sister the Polo but honestly nothing can compete with Alfa Romeo Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaa :hail:

Your Alfa is still in one piece ? not rusted away my dad had a GTV that fell to bits

Yep.. they are all underexposed. I suspect you do not calibrate your monitor.... and your brightness is set too bright on your monitor.

For instance:
$bbb.jpg

Color Sampler tool in Photoshop shows 99,106,112. True white is 255,255,255. For a shot like this with proper lighting... whites should be around 230-240 or so across the board, but since the whites are in the shade, and the rest of the car in direct light... that doesn't work here... as it blows the rest of the car out. But you could still be closer than you are... you have to do a balancing act between the sunny highlights and the darker areas (increased brightness a bit, and did some dodging)

original on top... edit on bottom...
$c3.jpg

Last edited:
You need to take Charlies advise. Your photos have no "pop".

Most reactions

Back