Logo Design?

Here's my try:
headstock1.jpg

ey... can you just do somethng like this:

headstock1.jpg

???

Shouldn't all of these be rotated to where you can see what the logo says when the guitarist is playing? I can't explain it clearly. But it bothers the guitarist side of me. :lol:

LittleMan said:
THAT'S IT!
MENTOS WINS!!! :lmao:

just kidding... but yeah.... I probably could. :lol:

hey.. I was talking seriously... hmpf ....

heeehhheee :D:D:D:D:D:D ok.. I admit... my design is the best :D I knew it :D

TheFinisher3 said:
Shouldn't all of these be rotated to where you can see what the logo says when the guitarist is playing? I can't explain it clearly. But it bothers the guitarist side of me. :lol:
nah, I don't like it when guitar logos are placed so the player sees it correctly... I like them so when the guitar is standing up straight it looks good. :thumbup:

LittleMan said:
nah, I don't like it when guitar logos are placed so the player sees it correctly... I like them so when the guitar is standing up straight it looks good. :thumbup:

Well, if I would've known that ahead of time...:lol:

At least you understood what I was saying lol.

yep, I'm looking at all of y'alls and if I see anything that could be changed a little I'll PM you. :D

So far I'm going to use that one I posted earlier.. hopefully we'll find something better though. :D

I could do you one.... but i'd have to charge :mrgreen: ...... can't mix business with pleasure...... how does $250 sound ;) ...... kidding.....

But for all you trying.... sticking with just an 'S' is a good idea..... or 'sorbera', ...... but it needs to be made more original looking..... and distinctive.....

have fun :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back