Logo Design?

Archangel said:
I could do you one.... but i'd have to charge :mrgreen: ...... can't mix business with pleasure...... how does $250 sound ;) ...... kidding.....

But for all you trying.... sticking with just an 'S' is a good idea..... or 'sorbera', ...... but it needs to be made more original looking..... and distinctive.....

have fun :mrgreen:

hahaha nad here we have a good example of "a boss"... giving advice only, telling "how to" and "what to do" and not showing any examples... hehehehehehe

j/k :p sorry mate :D

mentos_007 said:
hahaha nad here we have a good example of "a boss"... giving advice only, telling "how to" and "what to do" and not showing any examples... hehehehehehe

j/k :p sorry mate :D

sure...... here's an example..... 'S'......:mrgreen: :greenpbl:

Archangel said:
sure...... here's an example..... 'S'......:mrgreen: :greenpbl:

oh whoa!!! cooool... Chris! Arch won! He is the winner!

Archangel said:
I could do you one.... but i'd have to charge :mrgreen: ...... can't mix business with pleasure...... how does $250 sound ;) ...... kidding.....

But for all you trying.... sticking with just an 'S' is a good idea..... or 'sorbera', ...... but it needs to be made more original looking..... and distinctive.....

have fun :mrgreen:
Thanks for clarifying that. :mrgreen:

I just made business cards... :D

businesscards.jpg

If you really really want my phone number you'll have to PM me. :p

TheFinisher3 said:
Dang, no prank calls. :lol:

So I guess this means you won your own totally "cool" prize? :lmao:
yeah, actually I was going to give away a camera... so unless someone can come up with something to stomp mine... I guess I'll keep the camera. :D

LittleMan said:
yeah, actually I was going to give away a camera... so unless someone can come up with something to stomp mine... I guess I'll keep the camera. :D

Ah no wonder. I think if I join a contest where there's no prize, I'll win. If there's a prize, I don't get a vote or anything lol.

I'll give it a go in the morning....Its a little larte and my butt hurts from sitting in this computer chair for too long catching up on all the photos I didnt see in the last 4 days...

Well if you have the skills of how to make one your self, youre always better off doing it yourself. You're the only one who knows what you really want :wink:

700th post :)

1000 here i come..

nitefly said:
Well if you have the skills of how to make one your self, youre always better off doing it yourself. You're the only one who knows what you really want :wink:

700th post :)

1000 here i come..
I was having a mind block the morning I posted this...

So, I was hoping someone out there could think of something really unique.

a few good ideas in here, i think vmann hit it well on his first one. I think it should say the full name, or at least Sorbera. I just don't think that an S will really cut it for a full logo...but it would make for a cool mini-logo if it was interesting enough. You'll probably want to just plain draw it yourself, the font and everything. Using any font that has already been created or is commonly used looks cheesy.

your business seems to be doing well btw, your stuff looks awesome!

thebeginning said:
a few good ideas in here, i think vmann hit it well on his first one. I think it should say the full name, or at least Sorbera. I just don't think that an S will really cut it for a full logo...but it would make for a cool mini-logo if it was interesting enough. You'll probably want to just plain draw it yourself, the font and everything. Using any font that has already been created or is commonly used looks cheesy.

your business seems to be doing well btw, your stuff looks awesome!
The new site will be up and running momentarily! :D

I'm finishing up some of the info for a few of the pages today...

Most reactions

Back