Logo Design?

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If any of y'all want to design a logo to go on this headstock you're more than welcome to!

-headstock template-
headstock1.jpg

If you want any ideas of the company you can go here. www.sorberaguitars.com

I was thinking an "S" in some cool font or somthing...
I've been trying to come up with one all morning, I need FRESH ideas!

btw, I'm making this a contest... if I use your logo(or something similar) you'll get something cool... I'm not sure exactly what yet though... :lol:

ok, have fun! you can post them here. :thumbup:

Thanks for your help! :D

ill give it a go... my Photoshop CS trial has run out but ill give it a go....

Hmm let me know when you figure out what that cool thing will be hahaha. I'm working on a few right now anyway.

P.S. - How many are we allowed to submit? hehehe

id like to say me too but im just a kid... * thread hijack * i am doing myspace designs though

Littleman ill show you what i have on msn... when im online and your online

TheFinisher3 said:
Hmm let me know when you figure out what that cool thing will be hahaha. I'm working on a few right now anyway.

P.S. - How many are we allowed to submit? hehehe
as many as you want! :lol:

Remember that I have to inlay this... it's important to keep the logos SIMPLE and nothing with too small/fine of lines. :thumbup:

Thanks for all the help so far y'all! :D

Well I wish I would've known about your simplicity preferences before I created my masterpeice! haha jk

Here's another attempt:

497a4fb2.gif

Sorry, I kinda wanna win something photography-related for once.

These are all really great ideas y'all... but I was just talking with the inlay artist and we need to do something more like this:

logo4252.jpg

Something simple... That's my fav. so far... ^^^

guitar2.jpg

Another option you have would be to have the design printed thermally on clear vinyl then laguering over that. Look into some sign shops in your area that offer edge printing. A edge is a thermal vinyl printer. This would allow you to achieve a more complex design and add multiple colors to your design if you liked. Just and idea

Most reactions

New Topics

Back