London - Bank

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My tube home was closed last night, so whilst waiting outside I took a quick shot from a bench. Must get back out with a tripod one evening!

DSCF0834.jpg

Cheers,

Mohain

This is impressively sharp for no tripod, and that lighttrail is super cool because its turning. Great shot.

There's a lot to look at...but it's very well maintained :thumbup:
I almost get a sense of movement the longer I look at it.

THIS was done WITHOUT a tripod???????
Well, bring yours next time - you can't get any better WITH it, if you are this good without it already!
Exposure must have been long and aperture small, judged by the starry quality of the lights... and it is still this crisp? It was not taken handheld though, was it? Say it was not or I lose all faith in me and my hands (which are quite shaky, anyway :roll: ) ... say you at least had something on which to steady your hands. Please!

Good God no, this wasn’t hand held! I have such an unsteady hand I get camera shake using the flash :mrgreen:

I was sitting on a bench, or a ledge or something, and the camera was sitting next to me, on the bench. I used the self-timer so I wouldn’t get camera shake when clicking the shutter release. I took 5 or 6 shots whilst sitting there; this was the only decent one (4 seconds at F8, the Exif is embedded).

Thanks for all the possitive coments :D

Mohain

Most reactions

New Topics

Back