What's new

London: Rushed and Rundown

triggerhappy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
662
Reaction score
11
Location
London, UK
I'm continuing my series attempting to capture London scenes

The first one is of people rushing from place to place around Trafalguar Square
original.jpg



Yellow Cab
original.jpg



Behind the Savoy
The Savoy is one of London's most expensive Hotels. The back door is rather less illustrious

original.jpg



China Town
original.jpg




original.jpg




Keep Clear
original.jpg
 
Cool capture an the last one! :thumbup:
I like #1 and I LOOOOOOOVE the yellow cab!
:D I shouldn't have looked at the chinatown ones, makes me hungry!!!
Nice shots!
 
Great shots! Love the perspective in #1 & #3. Lots of detail in the b/w :thumbup: :thumbup:
 
Alexandra said:
Cool capture an the last one! :thumbup:
I like #1 and I LOOOOOOOVE the yellow cab!
:D I shouldn't have looked at the chinatown ones, makes me hungry!!!
Nice shots!

LOL ! me too! :lol: #1 is a killer shot ! Very nice series of photos here :thumbup:
 
Thanks all :) I've had real trouble photographing London, so the encouragement is really appreciated. London is a beautiful place but I often find it difficult to get good photo angles.
 
oh great sereis! thanks for sharing... and you know what's the best?? that I've been there and I met some wonderful people :D
 
Neat shots...I really like em. The first one has a nice POV.
Also like the china town shot.
Good series. :D
 
<sings>

Maybe it's beacuase I'm a Londoner, that I love Love London so ......

<ends singing due to the fruit being thrown>

Love these ... I know all these places so very well ... and oneday I might even be tempted to photograph them myself ...
Lovely series !
:)
 
Love the last one. And would love to visit London again. It's been years since I've been there...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom