What's new

Lonely amongst the flowers.. C&C

Live_free

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
599
Reaction score
7
Location
Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'll let the photo speak for its-self....

4529751801_540ecbda01.jpg




More pictures from the tulip festival will be up later.


Ok, for those who want a background. This girl was just standing there like that, for around 30 minutes, looking at those flowers with a sad/blank look on her face.... :(

Just starting to get comfortable taking pictures of people. :)
 
Beautiful shot man, great color in that bokeh. Now if only those folks in the back weren't there haha, Great capture.
 
I liked the people in the picture, because you can't see it but there were hundreds of people. It kind-of shows how out of place she was.
 
I liked the people in the picture, because you can't see it but there were hundreds of people. It kind-of shows how out of place she was.

I see I see. Was just nitpicking on the only part of the picture I could for fun's sake haha. Love the emotion on her face...
 
Nothing else guys? You don't have to give CC you can just saw if you like it or not...
 
Is this the Wooden Shoe Tulip festival?

Good bokeh in the back.
 
She doesn't look lonely. She looks like she is shopping for flowers.

Nice exposure and focus.
 
She doesn't look lonely. She looks like she is shopping for flowers.

Nice exposure and focus.

Thanks bitter, Yeah it was hard to capture with a photo. As what made you know she was lonely was her stand there and walking so sickly and slow. Also her rubbing the flowers she had in her hands showed that, again hard to show in a photo, but I tried my best. :)
 
one last bump till I let this die.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom