What's new

Lonely boat.

mcleish

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
99
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dont think this one has come out as well as i had planned. Maybe about 100mm on my lens would have created the image i was going for. I still like it though. C+C is always welcome. Thanks.


DSC_0022 by mcleishlad, on Flickr
 
It looks over processed; the boat is a scanty find...yet i like this :D
 
This is interesting. When I looked at this image at home this morning, the boat almost looked like it was pasted on. In other words it was such a stark black that it looked like you'd cut out a black paper silhouette and put it one the picture. Looking at it now at work (obviously a different monitor, neither of them calibrated), it blends in to the sea like I think it should.
 
Bring up the water a little and it will help the boat
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom