Cool.
At about midnight I would no longer be able to see them.
Everything dark in each and every shop all around!
No one there.
No one working.
Shop LONELY... Germany, you know...
The grocery store was about to close, and we needed chough meds for my daughers. I sat in the car while my wife went in.... Had cam in car pushed button.... delete roll down window try again.... there you have it!
we should start a "boredom pics" thread! When I get my digital camera, I'm gonna take so many pictures... Film slows me down. Do you know something that may shock you? I haven't shot a roll of film (besides in school) for like 4 months! :madmad::angry1::angry1: It's a mortal sin but I can't go out and buy film. It's too costly, plus I can't drive yet :er: And I don't live close to any place to get film... When I buy my rebel XT in the new year, by golly I'm gonna shoot pictures. and pictures. and pictures :mrgreen: Thank god for my 120 gb hard drive. bout the only good thing from this crappy dell.
back on track now... nice shot! Very lonesome shopping cart! Reminds me of the river through my city. Very littered, used to be a shopping cart 'bridge'