What's new

Long Driveway

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this shot today when we were out and about, it ended up being something way different than I thought it would be when I started editing it.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this one! Thanks for taking a look :)

IMG_2759-2-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
Thanks Rosy :)

lol Robbins, It's A driveway, not MY driveway ;) lol
Speaking of which...we found a big stone head (think Easter Islandish) and a gargoyle for ours today!
 
Interesting. Very interesting. The trend in your pictures... :scratch:
 
I don't have much reaction to it at all... good or bad.
 
I don't have much reaction to it at all...
You need whisky. How the Old Russians used to say: "without vodka not possible to understand". :D That's the case...
 
That's cool Bunny, thanks for your thoughts :)


T, I'm not sure where I'm going, I'm just along for the ride ;)
 
Reminds me of the pics I was taking, drunk, driving through Napa...
 
Oh I've seen that driveway and made that walk, It looked exactly like that. The time when I went out Friday after work with the boys and got dropped off at the end of the driveway Sunday morning around 6am.
 
This picture causes me to feel a very unusual sense of dis-equillibrium. It's got a really unusual thing goin' on. I bet it would look good seen LARGE. After looking at it small, my sense is that it needs to be seen large to realize its full impact. It's got a very off-kilter vibe, and I mean that in a good way.
 
Reminds me of the cover of a book I purchased recently by photographer Pentti Sammallahti call Here Far Away.

Except for the snow (or lack there of in your case).

Nice shot and processing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom