What's new

Long Expo: Beginner

MetaphoricalFoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
San Antonio, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was one of my first attempts at a Long Exposure shot, taken in Downtown San Antonio, TX, at the Riverwalk.
I would LOVE some helpful criticisms and some tips. (Notice the other photographer in the picture. Lol)

$266101_304931249606344_419500712_o.webp

Thanks in advance!
 
Hey, I've been there! :lol: I like the variety and prominence of the colors. Personally, I may have dropped back a few mm's and gone with a portrait orientation. Again, that's just me. But you definitely made it work in landscape!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom