What's new

long exposure water c&c

512

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
removed due forum unsubscription
 
Last edited:
I like the colors in it; it also has a fairly dreamy appearance.
 
thank you, i appreciate ;)
 
I would remove the leaf and stem on the left before shooting, otherwise great looking photo. I think this would make it very artistic and clean.
 
Very dreamy indeed. Well composed and great colours. I think the stem and leaf add interest to the otherwise smooth and soft lines.
 
The yellow stem really draws the eye. Without it, the photo would be missing something. But it's in the wrong place.

Can you adjust the color to take some of the green out? I think you want the water to be the subject, but right now, the rocks are the main focus.
 
thank you for commenting. the subject isn't the water but the whole situation, rocks included. i like the green as is, as was in the woods, but i appreciate alternative ideas! ;)
 
I really like it. But like the others a couple leaves look out of place. I think the lighting is perfect :thumbup::thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom