Long live Kodak!

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No matter what happens to Kodak, if they're still making film I will shoot it

Mamiya 645 AFD with the 80mm f/2.8 @ f/2.8, Ektar 100 @ 50, expertly processed by Richard Photo Lab

6734199957_0334ed19b2_b.jpg

I though this one was nice too:

6734211403_496a228ea2_b.jpg

I like a lot of Kodak products, mostly in the darkroom. We'll see what they decide to do with their analog line. ;)

You did a great job with this Ektar. It's so nice to see a shot with the sun in the frame that's not a blown white hole.

Thanks guys! I know ektar isn't a people film, but I LOVE it for skintones in flat lighting. This was 100% available light, no strobe. Aside from a little bit of liquefy, this is straight off the scan. Richard Photo Lab really knows how to work a noritsu ;)

Thanks guys! I know ektar isn't a people film, but I LOVE it for skintones in flat lighting. This was 100% available light, no strobe. Aside from a little bit of liquefy, this is straight off the scan. Richard Photo Lab really knows how to work a noritsu ;)
Very nice. Reflector?

Very nice. Reflector?
nope!

100% available light!

Kodak's analog sales up 20% last year, too bad the rest of the company is down the tubes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back