lostep3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2008 Messages 49 Reaction score 0 Location Rhode Island Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 1, 2008 #1 I took this pic the other day on a nature walk. Just wanted to see what people thought of it. C&C please.
I took this pic the other day on a nature walk. Just wanted to see what people thought of it. C&C please.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 1, 2008 #2 It's amazing. Do you have pictures from the path after the bridge. I bet it's really great too.
A ATXshots TPF Noob! Joined Oct 15, 2008 Messages 469 Reaction score 0 Location Austin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 1, 2008 #3 I also think its great If I had to critique it, I would say a little bit more sky would have been nice. (So you don't cut off the top of the tree).
I also think its great If I had to critique it, I would say a little bit more sky would have been nice. (So you don't cut off the top of the tree).
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 1, 2008 #4 I love the colors and the shadows of the railing... My eyes are seeing 2D and 3D in your image.