Long-tailed Skua!

Baddi89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was really lucky to get to shoot this beautiful and interresting bird the other day!
I had a full card after being shooting other birds earlier that day so I only had 15 shots left when I found the Long-tailed Skua.
When I saw the bird I thought about erasing some shots but decided to settle with what I had left and leave the bird alone :) I got 9 shots of the bird sitting/standing and 6 when flying!
Hope you like it :)

For better quality - Flickr: Baddi89's Photostream

-Baddi

Attachments

• $fjallkjo1agust2-2-1-2.jpg
    $fjallkjo1agust2-2-1-2.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 88
  • $fjallkjói31juli1-1.jpg
    $fjallkjói31juli1-1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 117
  • $fjallkjói1agust1-1.jpg
    $fjallkjói1agust1-1.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 89
These are all really excellent but that first one, that's just outstanding!! I'm glad you at least had room for these!

One of my greatest fears (okay, one of my greatest Photography-related fears; in the grand scheme of my fears, it's not even a blip on the radar!) is running out of memory on the card just as an Ivory-Billed Woodpecker lands on the tree four feet away from me. :lmao:
For this reason, I always, always carry WAY more memory cards than I could possibly fill in one day.

These are all really excellent but that first one, that's just outstanding!! I'm glad you at least had room for these!

One of my greatest fears (okay, one of my greatest Photography-related fears; in the grand scheme of my fears, it's not even a blip on the radar!) is running out of memory on the card just as an Ivory-Billed Woodpecker lands on the tree four feet away from me. :lmao:
For this reason, I always, always carry WAY more memory cards than I could possibly fill in one day.

I just watched the movie about the Ivory-Billed two nights ago. Sad, unless you see one soon.

Very nice. I don't think I have ever completely filled a card. hmmmm

Most reactions

Back