Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:D :lmao:

Let me know what U think about~~

42zd.jpg

12hp1.jpg

23gh1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not really sure what to think of these, honestly. My first impression is that I don't like them. Then, I look at them again... and they begin to grow on me. I find myself really liking the last shot, even though I can't even tell what it is! lol!

I like all of these, especially #1. Has a hurricane feel to it :thumbup:
I'm guessing the last one is some type of pipe and valve?

Thanks everyone and about the technique that I used is the motion blur in Photoshop~~

They look pretty good.. Interesting to the eye.. I would guess the last one be a grave stone? ;)

Spectacular work. I like much this style of photography, because she leaves the daily thing, and am a fresh air for the eyes. Fantastic work. greetings from Spain.

Espectacular trabajo. Me gusta mucho este estilo de fotografía, pues sale de lo cotidiano, y es un aire fresco para los ojos. Fantástico trabajo. saludos desde España.

many of my friend told me that they don't like it because of too much Photoshop work, I did spend a lot of time to modify them and hope can make something outstanding, I am so happy that I got many people like them here, thank you very much.:D :) :D :) :D

Most reactions

Back