I'm not really sure what to think of these, honestly. My first impression is that I don't like them. Then, I look at them again... and they begin to grow on me. I find myself really liking the last shot, even though I can't even tell what it is! lol!
Spectacular work. I like much this style of photography, because she leaves the daily thing, and am a fresh air for the eyes. Fantastic work. greetings from Spain.
Espectacular trabajo. Me gusta mucho este estilo de fotografía, pues sale de lo cotidiano, y es un aire fresco para los ojos. Fantástico trabajo. saludos desde España.
many of my friend told me that they don't like it because of too much Photoshop work, I did spend a lot of time to modify them and hope can make something outstanding, I am so happy that I got many people like them here, thank you very much.