truetrue

TPF Noob!
Reaction score

Attachments

• $73496_527557737254406_1619064610_n.jpg
    $73496_527557737254406_1619064610_n.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:
If these photos are not yours, you're not supposed to post them here.
As to your question, I'd say: camera phone...

And check your cap locks - they seem to be stuck.

sorry for the cap, moderator.
i can tell you i can post these photos for legal

camera phone doesn't do that

If these are your images, then it's okay to post them. To answer your question, any camera could have taken these, really - the first is underexposed and very grainy, either from film or digital ISO. Same with the second one, though the exposure is better. There is no trick lens or special camera needed for images like these.

Almost any old camera, film or digital, could have done that. A scanned exposure from a 110 could be better than that.

Underexposed, not very sharp, uninspired composition.

(Pointless thread!)

Looks like a Mark iii to me with an L lens.

I bet my new (to me) cam wasn't the one used in the shots.

SWP_1280.jpg

I bet this photo would have been KILLER had he used some Pocket Wizards....Right 2 wheel? :smileys:

Actually, looking at it, it does seem like some wizardry may have been afoot. I detect a subtle fill light that has the unmistakable flavor of a pocket wizard coming from the right. It almost looks like a plus III, but it could be a plus II. Hard to tell given the ambient lighting.

I bet this photo would have been KILLER had he used some Pocket Wizards....Right 2 wheel? :smileys:

Actually, looking at it, it does seem like some wizardry may have been afoot. I detect a subtle fill light that has the unmistakable flavor of a pocket wizard coming from the right. It almost looks like a plus III, but it could be a plus II. Hard to tell given the ambient lighting.

You guys rock
bigthumb.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back