Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrochka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there!
We are looking for a photographer from Santa Barbara or nearby region who can take wedding photos on May, 28th.
Me and my fiancee (both from Russia) are going to have the wedding ceremony this day in Santa Barbara and need a photographer for the whole day. Since the next day we continue our wedding trip and leave the town we need only the disk with all raw material without any editting.
The price of 2500$ mentioned in I-net for such kind of service is rather expensive for us. Could you recommend smb to handle it for more reasonable price.
Thanx a lot!

The scams are getting posted right into forums these days! I'm sure someone with a Canon XTi and a 18mm-55mm will be along shortly to offer their services.

And all you have to do is send your bank account # so payment can be easily put in your account.

I am glad that I managed to make you smile, but frankly it is not a joke and I really need your recommendations. The professional photo session costs 1000$ in Moscow for the whole day, that is why we were a little shocked by your pricing. If there is smth wrong with my inquiry, pls let me know.

I would not have addressed you if I have found smb by the common search to meet my simple requirements...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back