Look In My Window..What Do You See?

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Was not sure how Darksidish this was, but then after doing some dodging, mainly around the window I saw something in there. Not sure what it is, but it looks freaky! LOL
Kind of looks like a doll, but still..and why a doll?? LOL

DSC_0043-01.jpg

haha, just thought to do this. I pulled it from the full sized .tiff photo..wtf is that? LMAO! Some kind of witchy lookin old man with a huge nose..I got a good laugh out of this one. He definately fits in here..and look, he is even nekkid!

DSC_0043-012.jpg

urgh...... what is that?!...... looks like an old troll or something!..... the image is very nice tho mommy..... i like the composition of the curved wall :thumbup:

I like it! I have to thank you genuinely for the warning about the figure in the window, because it really would have freaked me out otherwise. I get startled very easily by photos where you don't see the scary thing at first, and then it just pops out at you. (Though I must admit, I've tried making some of my photos do the same thing on purpose, just to make them scarier.)

I love the yellow of the sky, because the photo would make a good b&w, but the color seems to make it creepier.

:) :thumbup:

That ssooo cool Mommy. Nicely done.

It looks just like the Norwegian trolls they were selling all the tourists when I was there!

EEK! Nice shot though lol.
WTF is that!? Lmao!

My great-aunt has a houseful, literally, of those ugly little troll dudes.

They are supposed to be good luck. At least they keep the rats away, I suppose.

Great shot.

Most reactions

Back