What's new

Look Outside

Eye believe you have great vision. You really know how to eyeball a shot. Nice picture, great imagination.
 
You guys are funny...eye have to watch out for you ;)
 
mad_malteaser said:
Wowza! Fabulous shot, that must be a pretty tough one to get.

eye concur :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
 
Very creative - hadn't thought of getting a reflection off a eyeball. I find the forehead a bit distracting - maybe a couple of shades darker and smoother. Good shot.
 
simply amazing! the dof is absolutely perfect! great job! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Thanks again all!
I hope to try again soon :)
 
Great shot, I love the reflections in the eye.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
Great shot, all I'd add would be perhaps a gold reflector to warm the face up a bit!
 
When I first saw this I literally said "Oh my gosh" out-loud (because it is so good!). But then I was like "the dof is too shallow! Close that f-stop! Do it, this would look so much more amazing!"
 
Thanks again...and again :mrgreen:

MatthewKern said:
When I first saw this I literally said "Oh my gosh" out-loud (because it is so good!). But then I was like "the dof is too shallow! Close that f-stop! Do it, this would look so much more amazing!"
That's the problem! This one was shot at f/16. It is like 98% impossible to have anyone keep still long enough to stop down any more :confused: At least with available light. That's why I asked for some lighting tips...to try again ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom