TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A view out our front window :mrgreen:

56080982-L.jpg

Well I wasn't expecting that!.......Awsome idea, got the light just right off the iris...... your on form at the moment, excellent shot :thumbup:

Thanks! This was another fun one :)

It is tough! You really need enough light to get a quick shutter. This one was @ f/16 and it's still kinda shallow. We tried one at f/8 and it was way too shallow.

I'm bringing this back up :)
But not as much for comments, as suggestions.

This was the first time I've ever tried this. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on how to improve this. I would like to be able to do other reflections, but I'm not sure how to go about it? Any ideas...please?

mad_malteaser said:
Wowza! Fabulous shot, that must be a pretty tough one to get.
I agree too. Killer shot Woody. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Great shot! :D
There's no way I can get my brothers to hold still long enough for me to do one of these shots.... :grumpy:

Great idea - very original! Totally unexpected. Excellent shot!

Thanks gang.
I didn't think it was that original, but maybe it is? I've seen a few photo manipulations with this done and that's where I got the idea. They were cut and paste jobs. But it was tuff and I was looking for pointers or suggestions. I'll keep trying :)

Maybe a strong light and a gold reflector to give more warm light for their skin and would also allow you to step down some more. Great shot.. Wish I had friends patient enough to sit around for something like this =p

photo gal said:
Pretty dang cool if you ask me and those eyelashes are to die for!!!!! : )
Thanks! I'll just give you one of these :hugs: now from her.

zedin said:
Maybe a strong light and a gold reflector to give more warm light for their skin and would also allow you to step down some more. Great shot.. Wish I had friends patient enough to sit around for something like this
Thank you! I hadn't thought about adding additional lighting cause I didn't want to lose the reflection. But, as you said, with a reflector it's not an issue. And the skin tones were way off too, so the gold is another good idea. And don't worry...I don't have any friends with those kinds of patience either. But my wife loves to help and she's got tons of patience with me for a model. Thanks tons :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back