sebastian83 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2008 Messages 25 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 13, 2012 #1 I took this picture while visiting an old castle. Hope you guys like it but feel free to give me hints, I want to improve wherever I can.
I took this picture while visiting an old castle. Hope you guys like it but feel free to give me hints, I want to improve wherever I can.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 13, 2012 #2 Greeny turned pinky i am not good remarking portraits; but i feel too much of brilliance takes away the textural beauty; yet i like this
Greeny turned pinky i am not good remarking portraits; but i feel too much of brilliance takes away the textural beauty; yet i like this
C color TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2012 #3 The image definitely has some blown out highlights.. probably should've fixed that in post
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 27, 2012 #4 You probably need to calibrate your monitor, if that shot looks good to you. It is overexposed... and overly cyan.
You probably need to calibrate your monitor, if that shot looks good to you. It is overexposed... and overly cyan.
D dhris TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 53 Reaction score 7 Location Ottawa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 28, 2012 #5 It's technically a little hot (over exposed) and tinted aqua color; but I actually find the palette and overall look kind of appealing. Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
It's technically a little hot (over exposed) and tinted aqua color; but I actually find the palette and overall look kind of appealing.