What's new

Looking down (from Empire State Building) (56k killer!)

wow! It is high up there... I never realised that empire state building is soooooo tall... great picture! I do like 9 and 10... they are simple but very symetric and a tad abstract :D cool :) btw... I wonder what's the view in night from there.. the whole city lit up with colourful lights???
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #18
Yes. Must be. It must be a wonderful sight. But I haven't seen it with my own eyes. Only the book that I bought up there, called "The View From The 86th Floor" has day photos in each and every direction, then an identical page of the same photo in black and white with names written on ALL the important buildings you can see, and then a page with that same view at night. Stunning!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom