What's new

Looking For A New Camera

jbenekeorr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Midlands, UK
Hi, i'm new here.
I am currently looking at getting a new camera - nothing special, my only requirements are:
Priced between £50-£100 (Sorry very small budget i know!)
Rechargeable Batteries/battery pack (whatever it is!)

I'm guessing for this money it will only be a simple point and shoot camera. I just want it to take good pictures.

I currently have a 3 year old samsung digimax s600 which turns its nose up at even the best batteries and simply turns on and takes maybe 1 photo and shuts off - Takes okay enough pictures otherwise
I'll leave it with you guys :)

Many thanks, James

EDIT:: Also i hope i put this in the right place!!
 
I keep the Olympus Stylus 710 in my purse at all times...great little p&s! Spilled Dr Pepper in the purse (had just set the camera down & NOT in the case) -- lens got stuck -- so I scrubbed it with a toothbrush with water several times a day for several days...works great now!!! Not sure if that helps but if it gets ya out shooting, it's a good thing!!!
 
I keep the Olympus Stylus 710 in my purse at all times...great little p&s! Spilled Dr Pepper in the purse (had just set the camera down & NOT in the case) -- lens got stuck -- so I scrubbed it with a toothbrush with water several times a day for several days...works great now!!! Not sure if that helps but if it gets ya out shooting, it's a good thing!!!
LOL well i'll keep the Dr Pepper out of reach then :thumbup:
I think i'll go for that or similar - any places to buy from in particular??? Seen one on ebuyer but if there's anywhere thats cheap for cameras i would like to know :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom