Looking for a new compact camera with Wifi / Zoom

RussWWFC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Registered on here as it looks like the users may be best placed to recommend me a new camera. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Camera but it has got some dirt inside the lens and all photos now have a spot on them.

Basically, my requirements are:
Small enough to fit inside a coat pocket
Micro USB Charging - out a lot and need to use with Power Bank
Wifi - preferably with automatic Dropbox upload (about the only thing that works well with my current camera due to old Android)
Good Megapixels - at least 12, preferably 20
Good zoom. At least 20x, preferably more
Easy to use modes - especially for pictures at night

Budget is around £200, though I'd spend slightly more for something exceptionally better.

Mainly take pictures of football stadiums, occasionally also action. Disappointed by my current night photos, often grainy or blurred, so that's something I'd like to improve on.

Been looking at Canon SX620 / SX720 at the moment, but want advice before committing.

Thanks in advance form a person who loves taking pictures of stuff, but is probably a rank novice compared to others on here.

Registered on here as it looks like the users may be best placed to recommend me a new camera. I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Camera but it has got some dirt inside the lens and all photos now have a spot on them.

Basically, my requirements are:
Small enough to fit inside a coat pocket
Micro USB Charging - out a lot and need to use with Power Bank
Wifi - preferably with automatic Dropbox upload (about the only thing that works well with my current camera due to old Android)
Good Megapixels - at least 12, preferably 20
Good zoom. At least 20x, preferably more
Easy to use modes - especially for pictures at night

Budget is around £200, though I'd spend slightly more for something exceptionally better.

Mainly take pictures of football stadiums, occasionally also action. Disappointed by my current night photos, often grainy or blurred, so that's something I'd like to improve on.

Been looking at Canon SX620 / SX720 at the moment, but want advice before committing.

Thanks in advance form a person who loves taking pictures of stuff, but is probably a rank novice compared to others on here.

From 2017: Seven cameras you can recharge with a micro USB cable

There are comparatively FEW models that charge using the Micro USB cable fitting.

Might have to concede on that point then, a decent zoom is more important

Most reactions

New Topics

Back