Looking for a Nikon F Photomic Finder

Buckster

In memoriam
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'd love to find a Nikon F Photomic Finder to replace the original one on my Nikon F. It was badly damaged (mangled, actually) in a moving accident that crushed it (as in, moving from one house to another a thousand miles away in a U-Haul). Thankfully, the camera body survived without any damage at all.

This is the first SLR I ever owned, and what I learned on, so it's for sentimental reasons I'd like to restore it to something of it's former glory.

Here's a self-portrait of us from sometime in the 80's:

buckself-with-Nikon-F.jpg

As you can see, it was already getting kinda beat up, but that never stopped it!

Anyway, if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with at a reasonable price, I'm interested.

HI FRIEND I AM FROM MONTERREY, MEXICO , I OWN A CAMERA LIKE YOURS , IT WAS OF MY FATHER AND I WANT TO SELL IT CAUSE I NEED TO BUY SOME STUFF FOR COLLEGE. HOW MUCH CAN YOU OFFER FOR ALL THE CAMERA COMPLETE , INCLUDES THE LENSE AND A LEATHER COVER. IT IS ALL THE CAMERA COMPLETE.

HI FRIEND I AM FROM MONTERREY, MEXICO , I OWN A CAMERA LIKE YOURS , IT WAS OF MY FATHER AND I WANT TO SELL IT CAUSE I NEED TO BUY SOME STUFF FOR COLLEGE. HOW MUCH CAN YOU OFFER FOR ALL THE CAMERA COMPLETE , INCLUDES THE LENSE AND A LEATHER COVER. IT IS ALL THE CAMERA COMPLETE.
Can you post some photos of all the camera stuff you're including, and especially the camera from different angles please?

Most reactions

Back