What's new

Looking for a photographer for 1st birthday - LA area

NGH

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
199
Reaction score
204
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Any photographers out there? :D

I know, silly question

We'd like to get some professional photos of our baby girl and us parents for her 1st birthday. I'm a halfway decent photographer but not up to doing this especially as I want to be in some of the photos too.

We live in Sylmar just North of Los Angeles and are looking for someone close by with a studio that can do some nice pictures for us.

If you can help or recommend a good photographer let me know.

I'm offering good exposure on my social media... I have at least 20 followers... Ha ha just joking, I'm willing to pay real money of course.

Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom