Looking for a USED NIKON D70 BODY

kacelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Does anyone have a used Nikon D70 body (in good condition) that you would be willing to sell? My mother already owns one with all the lenses and equipment, but she would like a second body to use at weddings.

To tell you the truth, Kacelle, there's really no difference between the D70 and the D50.

Shows how much I know about her camera. How much are you asking for just the D50 body?

I've got a body that I keep meaning to put up on ebay. (guess im lazy) No problems with it, a small scratch on the screen. Send me a PM and i can put up some photos. Only reason Im selling it is i got a D200.

For the body, cap, three batteries, charger, grip (vertical shutter release not available on d50s, can hold two EN-EL3's or 6 AAs) and 2x 1gb SD cards and 1, 512 mb sd card ... $550 negotiable. I hadn't been able to find anybody interested in it, so i hadn't even thought about price.

How much for the grip if she doesn't want it midget patrol?

JEazy said:
How much for the grip if she doesn't want it midget patrol?
Um, 35? Let's move this to PMs, JEazy, so we don't hijack this thread...

Looking for around $550, comes with 2 batteries and charger, was going to sell it as a kit with a sigma lens, tripod, misc for like 600. But willing to just sell the body. Let me know if you want to see some pictures of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back