What's new

Looking for a Wide Angle

Box801

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Hello, I own a Nikon D80 with an 18-200mm lens and a 50mm 1.4 lens. I'm taking photos of the dancefloor for prom this Saturday. Essentially, its nightclub photography. So I'm wondering if buying a Nikon 20mm 2.8 lens would be a good idea. I either buy something for under 1000 dollars, or I stick with my 50mm lens which may not be wide enough for group photos.
 
50mm 1.4 is a great lens, if you have access to the building then go and see if 50mm will be wide enough for you.
 
tokina 11-16 2.8
 
Its actually the 20mm lens I want to buy! :lol:
 
id get the 20mm 2.8. i want that pretty bad too!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom