Pumpedupkicks
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2012
- Messages
- 190
- Reaction score
- 6
- Location
- Tennessee
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #31
oh okay sorry about the confusion
If you keep checking goodwill, you could get lucky, this guy did..
1958 Leica M3 Double Stroke and Elmar M 5cm f/2.8 Goodwill find of a lifetime. - Rangefinderforum.com

Is that a Coolpix 5600? My wife had one of those until it met its demise with water....Anyway, yeah, that clean Leica M3 DS and 50/2.8...yeeesh....makes my last week's $4.99 Nikon seem like nothin...View attachment 25686
Goodwill is amazing! I collect records also and I picked up some great ones. I still haven't found any cameras but we live in a small town so that might be the reason. I am thinking about getting the Holga and if anyone has anything for sell let me know!