Nikon_Dude
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2009
- Messages
- 258
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- North Highlands, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Personally I wish the focus had been sharper on the whole face instead of just the left side.
Good advice on how to re-shoot it here!Set camera on tripod, mark the floor where you would stand.
Put some sort of dummy there (doll, broom, whatever) that will allow you to focus the camera. Then remove the dummy and stand in its place.
You should have decent focus
The hair on the left eye does distract and makes it a bit..... weird. Your main light seems a bit too far to the right, noticing the shadow on models left under chin. I'd like to see a smidgen less white underneath the corona......... or a touch more with the chin dropped (for a more dastardly look). I like the light fall off.