Nice shot, you got the left eye (viewers right) very sharp with the focus. But maybe you should have had a little more DOF to make the other one sharp as well, but that's probably hard to do especially if it's indoors, like I think it is. And if you were to increase the DOF, it would probably cause your ISO's to go up and then it would be noisy. Noise is my pet peeve! So the lack of DOF is better than increasing the noise in this shot, IMO. (although it won't always be the case in every shot). BTW, since I'm on the noise topic, great job avoiding it here! I can't see any at all, even in the darker spots.
Anyways, I like this picture. Nice big blue eyes the baby has! Also I don't think that the person holding her is getting in the way too much (like others may complain about), because I don't think the shady part of the baby would have been anything special anyways.