Looking for good quality webcam

CVhobbyist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ideally, I'd like to be able to transfer pictures live from a compact digital camera to a computer. But there is none available which can do that, is there? The webcams have so much worse picture quality. In general one can't affect things like shutter time or zoom.

What options, if any, are available for getting good quality photos live on a computer? I'm interested in computer vision, CV, and would like to apply it real time. So I need a live feed of high quality images. And I would prefer a small camera. Is there really no equipment like that out there? I'm surprised to get totally stuck like this.

I've heard rumours of a ordinary compact digital camera with webcam ability which was sold in ordinary store some years ago. Maybe the best thing would be to get one of them second hand, but what manufacturer and model was it?

I'm desperate for any help!

Best webcam I know of is the Logitech Pro 5000. I have it, and it's awesome in terms of webcams...
Oh, and the Apple whatever it's called...I can't remember...but it's super clear.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back