Looking for lightroom preset

andrewnick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello!

Can somebody tell me what lightroom preset are use in this pictures?

Can't found it anywhere.

Here are a couple of examples.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES TO WHICH YOU DO NOT HOLD RIGHTS. YOU MAY POST A LINK.

Looking foward for an answer!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a reason to believe that there was a preset used? They look as though they might be straight out of camera, or have been manually edited. Generally, the only way to know for certain if a preset was used or which one it was is to ask the photographer.

Is there a particular look you're trying to achieve? If so, you can post one of your own pictures and a link to a picture you want it to look like, and we can help.

Also, FYI, it's against site policy to post pictures that are not your own. It's better to post links.

What if LR was not used to process the photographs?
What if one of lots of other editing applications were used?

First off the forum does not allow for posting images that are not yours. You can post links though.

How do you even know the images were edited using Lightroom presets?

The best way to find out would be to ask the person who took them and edited them. Everyone else would just be guessing.

Keep in mind it is very possible that they were edited with a custom preset made by the person who edited them and not available to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First off the forum does not allow for posting images that are not yours.
TPF does indeed allow us to post photographs that aren't ours.
As long as we can also post valid usage rights, or a link to valid usage rights to the photo - we can post it.

This photograph is not mine. Because it was made by a US federal government agency employee in the normal course of their duties, by US federal law the photograph is in the Public Domain:
HubbleSite - Copyright Notice
03_lg_title.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back