Looking for PP advice

AnotherNewGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I took some motion blur pictures at the reception to try something new. Is there anything worth trying with these. My intentions were good, but the more I look at them, the more I feel like hitting the delete button. I have seen some cool stuff done with motion blur, if there is any advice out there please let me have it. My first attempt was not liked by anyone...

759079388_5wFP5-XL.jpg

759079400_guACZ-XL.jpg

759079579_7SHRQ-XL.jpg

759086395_b5N6P-XL.jpg

759087379_Kfy3n-XL.jpg

Thanks for looking.

1. I think looks neat
2. I would touch up her blemishes
3. not crazy about it
4. really under exposed
5. kind of neat, but not real crazy about it either

Congrats on your first paid wedding!! That's exciting!! I'm WAY to scared to try that yet! lol

I've personally never been able to pull it off well in a situation like this. Give me a concert where i can blur the lighting but keep the subject sharp, and i'm golden, but bluring the people and trying to catch em, its hard. maybe experiment some with the rear curtain flash and some friends. good luck!

thanks... I have seen it look good before, just haven't found the way.

Looks good. Just cleaned up the skin?

Yeah, what I usually do is try a quick clean-up job to see if the results look encouraging. Then if I decide to really work on it, I usually scrap the initial result and start again really being careful.

In the quick one I posted here, I would spend more time especially on her nose and also re-saturate her skin to give it a bit more life, without trying to get too much blush/red in there.

I think you've got a great capture of her expression here and with some work I bet it'll be a picture she cherishes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back