What's new

looking for quality tripod

dukeboy1977

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Location
erie, PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for a quality tripod, an don't have alot of money to spend on a carbon-fiber one so I'm not worried about how much it weighs, I'm pretty strong anyways. Let me know if you have one and what you want for it. I will want references and proof that you are a good seller and very honest, so plz be prepared. Thank you, and email me at Jeffcduke@yahoo.com as I'm not on here a whole lot.
 
Agreed. Try Ebay or Craigslist. I picked up a great Tiltall-Leitz pro grade tripod from the early 70's on Craigslist. Best bang for the buck purchase so far!
 
You should check out the Dolica tripod that sells for about $35-40 on Amazon...I have one and it's really sturdy for the price...even has a ballhead on it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom