Looking for recommendation: Wireless flash trigger

PropilotBW

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm in search of a wireless hot-shoe-mounted flash trigger, compatible with my Olympus OM-D E-M5ii.

I have been taking some portraits lately, and I have had to rely on my on-camera fill flash to trigger the soft-box/umbrella flash. Depending on lighting conditions, it has been hit or miss. It has been frustrating at times.

I have 2 flashes. The Olympus FL-600 and the Yonguno 560 IV. I hope it would be compatible with both brands.
I am hoping to spend $50 or less, but could probably go up to $100 for a more quality product.

Thanks!

If you want quality (Pocket Wizard), you're going to need to spend a little more than that, however, the Yongnuo line has some decent stuff at pretty reasonable prices.

Your YN 560iv is a trigger. Just need more YNs. Or the 560TX.

Whatever my sig says lol. Cant see it in mobile version, and I dont want to give you wrong product info.

If you want quality (Pocket Wizard), you're going to need to spend a little more than that, however, the Yongnuo line has some decent stuff at pretty reasonable prices.

Hmm...
I guess I didn't realize they were that expensive.

Your YN 560iv is a trigger. Just need more YNs. Or the 560TX.

Whatever my sig says lol. Cant see it in mobile version, and I dont want to give you wrong product info.

Maybe I don't know what I'm doing.
I use my 560iv as an off camera remote trigger, but my issue is that I can't trigger it (using my on camera flash).

It appears that YN560TX is only available for Nikon or Canon?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back