What's new

Looking for some C&C on some recent portraiture work I did...

WhyteMyke

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Location
Western New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot these as a christmas gift for my cousin (the subject in these photo's,) and was wondering what you guys thought. I like 1 the most, but felt that the right side of his face was a little hot (over exposed/too much light.) 2 & 3 I think are a little on the underexposed side. Thoughts?

1.)

landauer3web by Whyte Myke, on Flickr

2.)

landauer2web by Whyte Myke, on Flickr

3.)

landauerweb1 by Whyte Myke, on Flickr
 
I like the first one the best. You are right about the right side. The third one, maybe you can try photoshop and see if you can bring up up some in exposure. It's not too far off IMHO. He could have used a hair light.
 
He looks best in second, followed by third and leas t in the first i feel. ...and of course i would trim away 1/3rd from the bottom and save him from being a Mona Lisa ;)

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom