Looking for suggestions: wrist straps for small rangefinders

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The straps that come with the rangefinders are all well and good, but I don't like keeping the camera around my neck when I'm shooting with it. I feel like a tourist or hipster* LOOL. Plus I need to keep a hand on it anyway, or else it will just dangle and slam into my chest at every step. So, currently I'm wrapping thiss trap around my wrist. It's not super comfortable, but it is more practical, IMO. I can walk normally, quickly raise my hand to compose and shoot. It just feels more natural.

So, I'd like a dedicated wrist strap for this. I know there are several models out there, some cheap and some more costly. The most important things to me are that it's solid and comfortable. It wouldn't hurt if it's easy to put on and take off, as I will be switching between rangefinders depending on my mood ;)

Thanks in advance :)
Anders

* I was going at a local flea market a few days ago, and brought a vintage rangefinder with me to snap some shots of people going through old stuff. I come across this group of hipsters looking at old record players, and talking about how "hipster" it would be to buy one. And they seriously considered it. They also looked at an antique coffee maker. I walked between them, with my vintage camera hanging around my neck. Too dark to take pics, so I felt like I was just showing off with it :) Soooo, I don't want to be a recognised on the streets as a hipster LOOL

Those wrist pads do look good! Inexpensive as well. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Most reactions

Back