Looking for tripod part

Martusia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Welcome everybody,
I'm beginner and I got my camera two months ago. About a week ago one of my friends was so kind to gave me tripod. It's a great tripod which is very easy to use etc
There is only one problem. One of the leg clamps is broken. I was try to search online to buy this part but I got really poor results. Can anyone please help me or give me any directions where I could buy it ???
That's the tripod which I'm talking about : Dynatran model AT-858
I would really appraciate any help.
Thank you
Marta

From what I can tell, Dynatran stuff is made in China and only sold through a selection of various retailers (Amvona.com comes to mind).

I would suggest contacting a retailer that sells Dynatran products and asking if they can get spare parts. Don't be surprised if you can't though. That's one of the problems of these 'cheaper' brands. If it were a Manfrotto tripod, you could likely order the broken part from any camera store.

You may get lucky and find that the broken part is actually a copy of something from a more popular brand, and order a replacement part...but maybe not.

I was trying to go on their website but I didnt any options to order part or even signs they are still selling tripods or anything. Do u have any suggestions which tripod my match mine or any websites to go to look ? Thank you very much
:) Marta

I wouldn't think that they would have parts listed on the website. You will probably have to call or E-mail them and talk to someone directly.

Will do. Thank you

Most reactions

Back