Looking to buy a film camera for my Interm Photography class...

Just had my first class for Interm Photography and we students will be having to purchase a film camera to use in class and on projects.

My professor highly suggested the Nikon N65 or N75, whichever we can find.

He showed us an ad for B&H Photo that had it listed at $150 new, but I'm thinking it was outdated because I haven't found anything on their website.

On adorama, I found a bunch of used N65's priced anywhere between $70 (without a lens) and $130 (with a lens).

Any suggestions on where I can find a decent used N65 or N75. I scanned eBay but none of the one's that looked good have a "Buy it Now" link and I don't care to play the bidding game unless I really have to.

Thanks in advance!
For the prices you're being quoted, you can find yourself a lightly used N90s on Ebay. You'll be a lot happier with it. Trust me.

I have an N65 and an N70 in perfect condition with a 35-70mm or something in that range lens...

take your pick either one $130, you pay shipping form NYC to your door.

PS I also have a K1000 in very nice condition if you are interested in a fully mechanical manual camera.

Paul Ron
[email protected]

Did you consider a Canon (since you already have a Canon, and at least one lens for it)?

You could get a 35mm Rebel which will be very similar to the XT you already have, plus since you already have at least one lens for it you don't have to worry about that either.

The N65 isn't that much different than a Rebel.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back