Looking to Go Pro

From one Chris to another, I find your sig hilarious. Don't know if you had it from the start or only added it later after seeing this thread skid sideways and upside down but it is deserving of the best sig award. :lol:

Cloud, I used to love you as a friend. Remember you called me when I was being a dick to warn me not to be a dick. Now you are being a dick so stop it. You are being everything you told me not to be.

????????????

What am I being a dick about? This place is a hell hole. Sometimes, I think a war zone was easier to deal with and I would rather be in a foxhole...

Cloudwalker: If you are speaking to me (???) about the sig, I had it since I signed up a whole four days ago. I was going to put in my sig: "Pissing in your Wheaties since 1970" but I decided against it. ;-)

Cloudwalker: If you are speaking to me (???) about the sig, I had it since I signed up a whole four days ago. I was going to put in my sig: "Pissing in your Wheaties since 1970" but I decided against it. ;-)

:lmao:

Keep up the sense of humor and you'll do just fine here. Looking forward to helping you out if I can. And welcome to the place.

No my dear. You are being a dick. Stop. Yes this place is a hell hole full of idiots. Don't be one of them. If you hate this place, leave. That is what you told me.

I'm a freelancer by choice and work VERY hard to stay that way. So I understand what you are talking about. Perhaps I will just stick to my point and shoot seeming that there are so many people in the business. But like design there are thousands of "designers" but not all are good designers. I'll join you in the beer-fest. Maybe my work will look better through beer goggles to some.

Maybe that could be your niche - the industry is saturated, so why not integrate your graphic design skills to offer something unique?

I think you have an eye, and you're already in business so your already ahead of most. You'll want to upgrade your gear eventually, but don't let discourage you, the camera doesn't make the photographer. I've seen photographers with top gear produce so-so images, and photographers with old point&shoots that create beautiful art. I even won a photography contest with an image I took with my first digital P&S. It's only a tool.

the best advice i can give you, if you want to have a million bucks been a photographer ? start off by having 2 million bucks.
sorry dude ,but its the truth.but its great fun.you,ll have great friends wanting pics for nothing but start to charge then they dont want to know.

Most reactions

Back