Looking to Go Pro

Remember Image, I used to be on your side. "Rant" is a bit extreme.

Geez ghache you haven't been bashing me in a while. While bennilou has jumped to her conclusion about who I am as a photographer, she has based all of her rant on incorrect information and therefore remnders it invalid. While you have just tossed in your 2 cents to simply add another comment, which is fine. Just wondering, what 20% is wrong? She's pretty much 100% correct, well she's correct about me not paying my US taxes from Canada, (I'm pretty sure you don't pay any US taxes from Canada or Quebec either) If someone is thinking about going pro and they aren't ready, I will tell them, so she was correct there. I don't sit around worrying about about people on this forum, I do worry about people in my "real world" so right and wrong there. I do post my work, so wrong there, I'm not concerned about newbies and their rebels, so wrong there. She's not trying to be a jerk, just trying to get me to see, I suppose that's a 50%.

Well according to my numbers she would be closer to 20% correct, maybe that's what you meant.

:scratch::scratch:

Well, this thread was pretty funny. Thanks guys. :thumbup:

:cheers:

:smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys:

Wow. And I just asked a question. Holy cow. Thanks for the "eye" compliment. I am a graphic designer. So I am required to have one. LOL
I never said I didn't have improvements to make. And the equipment limits me terribly. As I said, I started with a Canon AE1 35mm SLR 30 years ago.
You know, the old Kodachrome develop yourself in a darkroom???? I thank those who are honest (good, bad or indifferent) for answering. I am not thinking I can go full time but I think I could manage the "support my hobby" pro. I am adept at advertising/marketing and running a business. I'm a freelancer by choice and work VERY hard to stay that way. So I understand what you are talking about. Perhaps I will just stick to my point and shoot seeming that there are so many people in the business. But like design there are thousands of "designers" but not all are good designers. I'll join you in the beer-fest. Maybe my work will look better through beer goggles to some.

Oh, and I pay my income taxes via my LLC every year. So I should be good, right? ;)

You should definitely buy yourself a better camera. With your design skills, you already know half the equation!

Thanks Jeweler. I'm getting there...my money tree still has spring buds on it. Oh, and you're from Cleveland? Let's all get that beer at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cloud, I used to love you as a friend. Remember you called me when I was being a dick to warn me not to be a dick. Now you are being a dick so stop it. You are being everything you told me not to be.

But getting back to the OP.....Again.

Your shots are fine. However for low light stuff you do need a better camera or some kick butt software.

It's now beer thirty. Somewhere. Cheers!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back