Lost my Nokia n97 mini

JohnMF

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Anyone know much about smart phones?

I lost my nokia n97 mini. It had access to my email account via an app. I've since changed the password on that email account, but I'm worried that whoever has found the phone still access to my email.

Is this possible now that I've changed the password?

It shouldn't be. They might be able to read whatever e-mails you've already opened (if it even stores them on the phone), but they shouldn't be able to send any or read any new ones.

Whatever the app is should have the password stored in it, and now that's the wrong one. I don't see how it would be any different than an e-mail app you use on your computer.

They probably do have access to your address book though... May or may not be an issue.

It shouldn't be. They might be able to read whatever e-mails you've already opened (if it even stores them on the phone), but they shouldn't be able to send any or read any new ones.

Whatever the app is should have the password stored in it, and now that's the wrong one. I don't see how it would be any different than an e-mail app you use on your computer.

They probably do have access to your address book though... May or may not be an issue.

Hope you're right.

Most reactions

Back