What's new

Lost Revenue

peoples10

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
54
Reaction score
1
Location
Hastings,East Sussex,UK
Picture of a burnt out fishing boat on Hastings seafront.
Opinions please .
Taken on a Dimage A200
burnt-boat-copy-small.jpg
 
Very nice and sharp. I would have tried a slightly different angle if possible to eliminate the distracting background.

Eric
 
Whoa...That's kinda creepy. I think I've been there before.

You have any more shots or the beach? Or that board walk up there?

If it is what I think it is, it's been over 15 years since I was there.
 
I do like this :D , reminds me of childhood holidays in St Leonards....

I like the huts that you can see through the gap, in an ideal world there would be no buildings behind them but I do like what you were trying to do. Yup, can definitely smell that salt air :thumbup:
 
bace said:
Whoa...That's kinda creepy. I think I've been there before.

You have any more shots or the beach? Or that board walk up there?

If it is what I think it is, it's been over 15 years since I was there.

Bet you went to the raves on the pier:wink:
 
No, I was about 9 yrs old.

Although I have seen youngsters at raves, I doubt they were that young.
 
Great pic - the fishing huts are a B&W favourite of mine!

Rob
 
Yeah, that is weird, childhood memories that I can revisit on a message board.

Creepy.
 
I love the deatail and texture in the first shot...I'd go back and reshoot without the BG distraction...try to get just sky. :D
welcome here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom