Louisville

bentcountershaft

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally a dry day when I have some free time to play. The sun was hiding it all day but I did the best I could. As always, C&C is most welcome and appreciated. Also, if you feel like looking at a few inside shots, I posted a thread last night in the General Gallery that has yet to get any attention, so feel free to check it out here. Thanks for looking.

img0373br.jpg

img0336br.jpg

img0267br.jpg

img0280br.jpg

img0359br.jpg

Take this as a grain of salt as I really don't do city photograph. I really don't care for the titled photos (last two). It's just too hard to look at. :confused:

Take this as a grain of salt as I really don't do city photograph. I really don't care for the titled photos (last two). It's just too hard to look at. :confused:

I know what you mean, my wife can't stand them either. I guess it's a love it or hate it kind of thing. They feel natural for me though, so I tend to do it a lot. Thanks for looking though.

I liked the first and last picture. good work
Smile.gif

Thanks.

I would have at least tilted the last on to the left instead of the right. As it is right now the "bat" is almost upside down (can't read the text)! ;)

Yeah, it just felt more natural to follow the way the bat was already leaning. Leaning left really throws the buildings off. They should have leaned the bat to the left to make the script easier to read.

img0401br.jpg

Louisville, I have been there. That was over 20 years ago, just for a day. It seemed a very nice city to me of what I can remember. Nice mix of old and modern architecture.
Nice photo's I like the big baseball bat.

Most reactions

Back