What's new

Loving the Rental.... I want it!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Loving the IQ on this new lens! Here's a quick snap before today's event.

Fall by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Jake
 
Oooh, 70-200. You bring that over here next! I think that might be my next lens, that or 14-24. I'm trying to "build" the Trinity set haha.
 
Oooh, 70-200. You bring that over here next! I think that might be my next lens, that or 14-24. I'm trying to "build" the Trinity set haha.

I'm at the event now and this lens is performing so well!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom