I kind of like the top shot...but I wish it was about half as blurry...I dunno...what I like the most is that neat streaking on the water in the foreground--that is wayyyy cool! I think the second shot is pretty cliche...not that that's bad, but, I've 'seen it' so many times, and in B&W it just isn't that interesting to me,m as a third-party viewer, ya know? But I DO LIKE the marina scene, and the concept...I love the row of rental units on the right...cool. I wish the dock were more stable. To me, when I see these kind of time exposures, I like to see "something" rock-steady, so I can kind of use that as a gauge for the time-exposure movement....and THAT is what this shot lacks--a rock-solid "something" against which to gauge and appreciate the movement that has occurred during the long exposure. Of course, if the entire pier and the Bayshore Landing sign thing are on floats...then they too are going to move a little bit with the waves and or the tide flow.,